The Henry Sweet Society values the support of specialists in the History of Linguistics from across the world. In recognition of their leadership in the field, a small number of leading scholars have been invited to become corresponding members, to support and further the interests of the Society in their home region and to enhance the standing of the Society internationally via the excellence of their own work. We are proud of our close association with the following eminent historians of Linguistics.
- Even Hovdhaugen (Oslo, Norway)
- Jan Noordegraaf (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Irene Rosier (Paris, France)
- Gerda Hassler (Potsdam, Germany)
- Shoichi Watanabe (Tokyo, Japan)
- Kjell-Åke Forsgren (Umeå, Sweden)
This page was last updated on 20 August 2013 at 9:15 am.