The following links to organisations and online resources in the field of the history of linguistics might be of interest.
- History and Philosophy of the Language Sciences, a blog dedicated to the history of linguistics and related sciences
- History of Language Learning and Teaching, an AILA research network
- University Council of General and Applied Linguistics, of which the Henry Sweet Society is a member
- Associação nacional de pós-graduação de pesquisa em leteras e lingüística (ANPOLL)
- North American Association for the History of the Language Sciences (NAAHoLS)
- Sociedad Española de Historiografía Lingüística (SEHL)
- Società di Filosofia del Linguaggio (SFL)
- Studienkreis ‘Geschichte der Sprachwissenschaft’ (SGdS)
- Société d’Histoire et d’Epistémologie des Sciences du Langage (SHESL)
This page was last updated on 17 April 2018 at 7:20 pm.