The following links to organisations in the field of the history of linguistics might be of interest.
- History of Modern Language Education in the UK and Europe Project, run by HSS members Dr Nicola McLelland and Dr Richard Smith
- University Council of General and Applied Linguistics, of which the Henry Sweet Society is a member
- Associação nacional de pós-graduação de pesquisa em leteras e lingüística (ANPOLL)
- North American Association for the History of the Language Sciences (NAAHoLS)
- Sociedad Española de Historiografía Lingüística (SEHL)
- Società di Filosofia del Linguaggio (SFL)
- Studienkreis ‘Geschichte der Sprachwissenschaft’ (SGdS)
- Société d’Histoire et d’Epistémologie des Sciences du Langage (SHESL)
This page was last updated on 26 June 2015 at 9:51 am.